Sale Center™ and Real Estate HQ
Let our real estate agents at The Homefinding Center™ help you today!
Our Short Sale certified (CSSCIPS) representatives are ready to assist you today, whether you're behind on your payments and need help, or just want to buy a home.
Corona Short Sale Real Estate Search
Southern California Home Search
Bank Managers and Asset Negotiators
Corona Real Estate Agent Resource
SHORT SALE NEWS... Newly released distressed home owner bailout program allows home owners a lump sum payment of up to $30,000 when they have our team process their short sale. Call for details on this exciting new California short sale
The team of real estate agents and short sale specialists at our center assists hundreds of Sellers, Buyers, Asset Managers, REO Managers, and various Relocation Companies each year with terrific results.
In operation at our Corona office since 1994, we're here when you need us.
Fox Business News - Foreclosure Alternative - Short Sale Benefits
WREN-AM Short Sale Segment Teaser
The #1 Short Sale Team in Southern California
California Bureau Of Real Estate License #01344132
Serving all of Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside County.
Ready for some FREE help? Yes, our negotiation services to Southern California Short Sale sellers are FREE!
Call or email us now for more information at:
The Short Sale Center™ operates as a dedicated team of short sale agents at The Homefinding Center™ in Corona, California. All licensed agents are under California Brokers BRE License #01344132.
The Cameron Novak Team of real estate agents at The Homefinding Center in Corona help hundreds of Sellers, Buyers, Asset Managers, REO Managers, and many Relocation Companies each year with terrific results.
Call Now 951-212-7479
The Cameron Novak Team
Real Estate Agent Team/The Homefinding Center™
The Agency You Can Trust
Main Office: 4300 Green River Road #118, Corona, California 92880
Corona CA City Zip Codes: 92879, 98880 (Corona/Eastvale), 92881, 92882, 92883
Chino Hills CA Zip Code: 91709
Riverside CA City Zip Codes: 92501, 92502, 92503, 92504, 92505, 92506, 92507, 92508, 92509, 92513, 92514, 92515, 92516, 92517, 92518, 92519, 92520, 92521, 92522
Proudly serving Corona, Chino Hills, Chino, Riverside, Eastvale, Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, and other cities throughout Southern California.
(951) 212-7479 cell - (951) 272-6850 office - (951) 272-6660 fax
How can our team of Realtors achieve such success? It's no secret. It takes experience, detailed real estate knowledge, an exceptional work ethic, a well executed marketing plan, and expert real estate negotiations (our short sale approval procedure is second to none)!
Our Success Blueprint for Home Sellers
Here are some of the more important things our team can do as seasoned real estate agents in order to assure the highest selling price for your home:
The Right Exposure is VERY Important...
1. Prepare CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to establish your home's fair market value.
2. Preview subject property.
3. Agent meeting with homeowner/bank (short sales & REO) to discuss goals and objectives.
4. Price home in top 5 active listings (top 3 for Short Sales - our short sale agent team is expert in this area).
5. Prepare features sheet for subject property.
6. Provide professional feedback as to the staging of the home.
7. Prepare and present Sellers Net Sheet (Short Sales will be a net of Zero as the seller pays no costs, but cannot profit from the escrow during a short pay off transaction with the lien holder).
8. Send listing contract as necessary to the Local MLS Board.
9. Order 'Real Estate For Sale' sign installation.
10. Place lockbox on the real estate to be sold.
11. Input subject property to MLS list systems to reach buyers & real estate agents and Realtors in
Riverside, Orange, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles counties.
12. Notify 1,000 area real estate agents and agencies of the listing by trade email.
13. Prepare enhanced listing for Realtor.com "Sell My House" inclusion.
14. Set-up RSS Feed to be picked up by Trulia.com for inclusion to available homes listings.
15. Have home featured in Southern California search on Homefindinginfo.com.
16. Prepare high quality, full color feature/benefit flyer for information box on property.
17. Stock flyer box each week on Friday prior to weekend rush.
18. Visit 100 closest neighbors to notify of new listing and scout for possible buyers.
19. Mail 'Just Listed' flyers/postcards to other homes in the neighborhood.
20. Mail 'Just Sold' flyers/postcards to other homes in the neighborhood.
21. Perform reverse prospect search for possible buyers in MLS database.
22. Email potential buyers with details of property.
23. Prepare information packets and hold initial open houses as necessary.
24. Place 'Open House' signs in high visibility areas prior to open house.
25. Present home to The Homefinding Center agents at Virtual Caravan.
26. Notify new home sales offices/agents of new listing and offer referral fees for any prospects leads which close on the sale of subject property.
27. Distribute 'Open House' flyers on day of open house.
28. Mail open house invitations to target possible move-up buyers.
29. Have open house guests register for a $50 Lowe's Gift Card.
30. Follow-up with all open house guests within 24 hours (creating a database of buyers to cross-market other listings).
31. Follow-up with Realtors from open house (same day).
32. Send 'Thank You' cards to Realtors from open house.
33. Send 'Thank You' cards to all open house visitors (same day).
34. Secure domain name (www.123yourhouse.com).
35. Have custom website created to highlight features and pictures.
36. Prepare advertisement for trade publications.
37. Research ownership.
38. Verify legal description of subject property.
39. Research assessment status.
40. Research Mello-Roos.
41. Preview and research comparable listed homes for sale in the area and rank according to price/sq.ft./lot size/age/location.
42. Research previous real estate sales in Corona/Riverside Area (or other subject area).
43. Order property profile from Title Company.
44. Research possible special finance options for any buyers.
I know it looks like we work hard for you before we find a buyer for your home. You should see the list of things we do to represent your best interests AFTER we find an interested home buyer! Negotiation is extremely important in obtaining the highest possible price for your home!
If you're still not sure who the right real estate agent choice is, try this:
Call a few real estate agents today.
Notice which agent answers every phone call, or returns your call within 10
I AND MY TEAM ALWAYS HAVE TIME FOR YOU, AND I ANSWER MY PHONE MORNING TILL 9PM. Your search to find a real estate agent in California is over. You've found the right people who are ready to help you achieve your real estate goal.
CALL ME NOW... When I answer just say, "I
need to sell my home".
I'll take care of the rest.
Our team of real estate agents specialize in assisting buyers and home owners with Corona, Riverside, Norco, Chino Hills Short Sales, Chino, Yorba Linda, Anaheim Hills, Ontario, Pomona, La Verne, Lake Elsinore, Lake Matthews, Wildomar, Orange, and hundreds of other California cities. Free personalized service in Riverside County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, & San Bernardino Counties.
We are members of the association of Corona Realtors(r).
Other California Real Estate and related news items:
Our Corona real estate agents specialize in assisting buyers and home owners in the following neighborhoods: Eastvale CA (Eastvale was incorporated as its own city as of 10/1/2010. Eastvale was formerly part of Corona, California), Orangecrest which is a highly desired neighborhood in Riverside, Horsethief Canyon in Corona, which is in the 92883 zip code, Wild Rose which is in the 92883 zip code, Sierra Del Oro which is a popular neighborhood in west Corona in the 92882 zip code, El Cerrito which is at the east edge of Corona in the 92881 zip code, South Corona which is a neighborhood in the 92882 zip code, Dos Lagos which is a newer community in South Corona, Chino Hills which is in the 91709 zip code, and many other Southern California neighborhoods. Click Here for a copy of the mailer you may have received in Corona, Eastvale, Chino Hills, or Riverside, from one of our short sale agents if you'd like to review it again. Call one of our California Real Estate Agents today!
Additional Resources from other websites providing real estate information
Here are a few other resources where you
might find useful information. Please understand that we do not
necessarily endorse any of the sites below.
Real Estate agents
ABC Real Estate Directory
Real Estate Directory - Find a REALTOR® at the National Real Estate Directory. Your source for real estate agents on the Internet.
Real Estate & Mortgage Directory Search for real estate agents and mortgage brokers by state.
Corona and Eastvale Blog dedicated to informing residents and potential residents about the goings on in their corner of the Inland Empire
Wiki provides more general information about the city including demographics, location, area, etc.
More information about disposing of your negative equity home with the lender. This is becoming more and more common as the banks are receiving benefits from government programs, and learning how to streamline their approval processes. Accordingly, wait times for approvals have been getting much quicker than we've seen in previous months and years. This is due to some banks hiring more help for their loss mitigation departments, learning how to process the paperwork in a more efficient manner, or better communications by the representative (broker) of the seller with the bank.
Live Real Estate Chat Room - Join us for a lively discussion
Thinking Of Selling Your Home? Get help from a licensed area specialist who will customize a report tailored specifically for your actual house.
Corona population is approximately 125,000. Corona's population is continually growing due to the popularity of the community and the proximity to Orange County. Corona is just east of Orange county. Boasting several terrific golf courses, Corona is a frequent destination of golfers. Corona's elevation is 678 feet above sea level. The land area of Corona is just over 35 square miles. Population density of Corona is approximately 4,300 per square mile. Riverside is the city nearest Corona with at least 200,000 people. Corona is sometimes called the "Circle City" after a circular street in the center of the city (Grand Blvd.). Corona, California is home to The Homefinding Center which assists Southern California home buyers and home sellers at its office at 4300 Green River Road #118, Corona, CA 92880. Maps of Corona can be obtained free at The Homefinding Center during normal business hours.
Eastvale, California - Search Eastvale / Corona homes for sale.
Eastvale population is approximately 54,000.
Riverside, California -
Riverside population is approximately 304,000. Contact our office to speak with one of our Riverside real estate agents.
Chino Hills, California -
Chino Hills population is approximately 79,000. Contact us to speak with one of our Chino Hills short sale agents.